you really a bitch if you let the microwave hit zeros while your family is asleep you disrespectful bitch
let me just say a few things about ‘all about that bass’ real quick
- it’s a song about body positivity and we don’t get many of those so can we just take that into consideration please
- i know people are kicking off about her using the phrase “skinny bitches” but she does follow it up with "no, i’m just playing i know you think you’re fat / but i’m here to tell you that / every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top" she’s taken an insult commonly given to slim women and basically a said so what if you are skinny/skinny but you think you’re fat, YOU’RE STILL PERFECT
- i’ve seen shit loads of people saying it makes them feel more confident, and slim women get a ton of media reinforcing the idea that their body is perfect anyway
- IT’S CATCHY AS FUCK
unfortunately he’s still online and looking for women of color to exotify/fetishize.
please reblog so other women of color in Colorado are spared.
"You figured I called you exotic because of your race… When it was actually because of your hair, eyes, color and size."
stuff you ask your mom:
- mom where’s my towel
- mom what do we eat for dinner
- mom what time is it
- mom where’s my phone
- mom when do you come back
- mom what day is it
stuff you ask your dad
- dad where is mom